On this day of gratitude, I wanted to take a moment and thank one of the best, most fun video game franchises ever: Super Smash Bros.
- For giving me and my little trailer-park friends something to do on the N64.
- For putting $50 in my pocket when I sold my Melee disc a few years ago.
- For introducing me to the competitive scene with Brawl, and showing me that I can make huge improvements with practice.
- For keeping me and my best friend sane in our crazy adult lives with Smash 4.
- For revealing a new game in March and releasing it in December with Ultimate!
- For never getting old; providing new mixups and matchups every round.
- For adding not one, but two Metroid villains to the roster.
- For always surprising us and adding characters that no one asked for and no one could have guessed.
- For continuing to support GameCube controllers by manufacturing them and providing adapters.
- For committing to developing new fighters and balance patches well into the life of Smash 5.
- For giving us something to look forward to between Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Go spend some time with your family (before you seemingly disappear off the face of the earth in 15 days).
Latest posts by Scott (see all)
- Savor It Scott's Thoughts: Smash Ultimate is HERE! - 12/07/2018
- My Release Night Plans Scott's Thoughts: 1 Day to Smash Ultimate - 12/06/2018
- TBC 016: Custom Robo Retrospective - 12/05/2018